Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Testimonials...

Hey All -

For my meeting with Dr. Knobel on Monday I'd really like to give him a taste of the amount of support Eric has received in the department and around campus, so I'm going to try to put most of the responses into a photo album of sorts. If you could return your responses to the Communication department (there's an envelope outside of Sally's office) or in my Slayter box (8054) then that would be FABULOUS. If you need a note card find me or grab one for the department!

On another note, we'd love to have a huge amount of people looking at this blog, leaving testimonials and becoming aware of what's going on around campus. I added it as my "website" on facebook, so if you're on facebook and could do that it would be awesome. Also, if you've had a class with Eric and know a few people from your class who liked him and would be into this but maybe they're not majors you should definitely forward the link to them!

Please be sure to stop by the tables we're going to be hving so that Eric can get a taste of the amount of support he has on campus! I know he'd appreciate it.

Awesome. Thanks!

Sarah

No comments: